- Quark: I want you to try something for me. Take a sip of this.
- Elim Garak: What is it?
- Quark: A human drink. It's called root beer.
- Elim Garak: [unwilling] Uh, I don't know...
- Quark: Come on, aren't you just a little bit curious?
- [Garak sighs, takes a sip and gags]
- Quark: What do you think?
- Elim Garak: It's vile!
- Quark: I know. It's so bubbly, and cloying, and *happy*.
- Elim Garak: Just like the Federation.
- Quark: But you know what's really frightening? If you drink enough of it, you begin to like it.
- Elim Garak: It's insidious!
- Quark: *Just* like the Federation.
Heading to the bathroom and TaintedAether is all giggles as he asks me if I
have to “push a mess”. Ugh…least favorite VB lingo ever. Thanks a lot
Venture Bros, thanks a lot.